Thursday 10 January 2013

175. The End

You sit here wondering why you are so obscured from any more truth than I have revealed.

The truth is I have no answers. I just merely write things for you to read and hopefully enjoy. I am but a normal person who smokes fags, gets drunk and interoperates life around him as he sees fit. This is the real me.

I can never absolve you of you problems, but these "tracks"; for want of a better word, described my moods during 2006 up until mid-era 2012. I suggest you look up my other blogs (posts) if you like. It's the same type of thing... just another thing to blame life upon... There is 2012 and a new 2013 flavour.

Thanks for taking a look though. If anything I've realised I have roughly 20 followers per post, so it would be nice to expand upon that. I want to carry on writing. If you still look then I'll carry on writing. You guys mean a lot to me, as you listen and seem to look without review. I can live with that.

I feel like a version of REM (the band) in that I go unnoticed but yet still get recognition of my followers. I can't ask any more than that. Thank you again, and good night, on this; the 10th January, 2013 - There are plenty more blogs to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment