Tuesday 8 January 2013

139. Stroll on


Looking through my
Tangerine memories
Are full headed people
With little glass eyes.

I drift away so incredibly slowly
I wonder why I'm so sky high.

I'm not dead though
I plan on dying
Not so soon
As originally thought.

I lull away the hours with moonshine
The days keep on drifting on by.

Dancing old ladies with silverous tongues
My life wraps around me all snug in a shroud.
The pecans awake me in daydremant fondness.
The life I once led wasso full on with sadness.

Sardines awake to the sound of the bell.
The life of previous was incredulous hell.

Hold me so softly
Never don't doff me
All the men working
Down in the well.

I have lived not once
But now Thrice
You will be lucky to
Only think twice.

Open your mind to both thoughts and compassion
You'll be shot down in my own time and fashion.

You live to awake me.
Cherish don't shake me.
I love you,
Now please don't awake my own soul.

Coz it's all gone.
As soon as the sun.

The new life rises
Full on surprises
I see now clearly
Of who I hold dearly.

Oh stroll on...
Stroll on......

No comments:

Post a Comment