Thursday 10 January 2013

173. Youthism


Does anyone know the state?
Does anyone-one know what's on my plate?
Can anyone tell me the truth in knowing?
Can you tell me why my pants are showing?

Youth-ism.
Youth-ism.
Escapism.
Mechanism.

Why do birds fly?
How is there a sky?
Why do planes not crash more often?
How can you make love more softer?

Yer aged face is all over the place
It falls down to the floor
And it shall never return
To the glories so far gone.
Crawl into your skin
Call up your next of kin
Cremation is sure to fulfil
The look of your face is enough to kill.

I hate the weather
Til the end of never
Dating back home to the dawn of man
Life makes no sense, but I'll make what I can.

Youth-ism.
Youth-ism.
Escapism.
Mechanism.

Like me, you unknown
Like me, you show
Like me, your own morals
Like me, Eating leather coral
Through the fires of romance
The world it turns and the ogres wage a war dance
The pin pricked skin of your own sins
Shall never be subdued as they're bound with super glue.

Like me.
Like me.
Like me.
Like.
Like Me.

Piss - ready gears turning in my mind
They are unknown to the modern grind
WD-40 Tells an old story
Of old un's getting abortions.

Youth-ism.
Youth-ism.
Escapism.
Mechanism.

Abortion
Abortion
Abortion
Abortion

Distortion.

No comments:

Post a Comment