Thursday 10 January 2013

153. Timeblock


Sometimes I still wonder
Setting sail on my bedded beach and sit and ponder
Is your hair still that colour?
Do you still look like you used to in the picture?
I dreamt day and night.
Of what was once wrong and right between us.
The truth be told, we were growing so old
That at 20 it was over before our story was told.

Now I hear you now, and I love your voice.
I fell in; you had a choice.
2 children down, and so it began;
The time-block in my mind eroded like stone to sand.

Feeling lonely and if only
It was so damned cold and not too warm;
My eponymous re-début
Was a state of forlorn.
Should have never answered your call
Like a siren's victim, I were drawn to the call.
Hundred mile away heckles yell.
We ain't spoke in ages again.
I'll see you in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment