Thursday 10 January 2013

152. Thrasher 101


The breath I've breathed shall be my last breath.
Welcome my love to sudden death.
In all honesty, I've hated you for years
No can ever save you from your own fears.

But you;
You proclaim that all is alive and well.
That includes your own fear my dear
The answer is clear.
We must work on this
The world is covered in vomit and piss.

And excrement runs wild in the streets
Tell me where is your inner peace?
Rape is all the world cares about
Won't you give me one last snout
Of that powder which we all crave?
Lord forgive me, I am but a slave.

To the world
To a girl
The mannequin I know is
All around around the world.
The hidden face
Destined to reclaim the Human race.

We resolve to fuck anything that moves
And all that that proves
Is the obliteration of mankind.
Hold my hand and bear in mind
That all I live to be
All I wish to be

Is not what we all understand.
I am but one man.
Now I realise that I'm
Full of Venom.

And I wish to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment